Fan Code of Conduct
Fans that do not abide by the San Diego Loyal Fan Code of Conduct provisions will be subject to ejection, arrest and/or prosecution. This includes the following:
- Obscene and/or abusive language, gestures and/or behavior; San Diego Loyal want all of our fans to enjoy every match free from this type of behavior
- Fans will respect other match attendees by sitting in the seat location as indicated on their ticket(s).
- Verbal or physical confrontation, including abusive or profane behavior
- Attempting to enter the field area or other restricted areas of Torero Stadium
- Improper/Fraudulent resale of tickets
- Interfering with or failure to comply with security procedures, emergency procedures, or requests from staff regarding stadium operations.
- Intoxicated fans will be subject to arrest and/or ejection from the stadium.
Should you find an individual(s) interfering with your enjoyment of the match, please notify stadium ushers or security personnel of the problem immediately.
SD Loyal and Torero Stadium provide a variety of services for guests needing ADA support:
- ADA seating is available at the northern end at the top of the stairs as well as the southern end at the top of the seating section. ADA also has some limited seats in the western end. ADA seats are available online (while supplies last), or by calling 858-465-GOAL.
- 50 percent of shuttles are ADA compliant. Guests are encouraged to ask drivers if the shuttles are ADA compliant so that they can be drop off at the main circle in front of the Main Entrance; applies to both West and East Lot Shuttles.
- All parking lots are ADA accessible. If an ADA guest parks within the main parking structure, they can check-in/ enter through the South Western new entrance. An Ambassador will be available to escort them to their seats at the West or South end.
Only service animals will be permitted in to the stadium.
Multiple I.D. stations will be located near alcoholic beverages and concession stations for our 21 and over fans. Please be prepared to present a valid photo I.D. All beer sales will be cut off at the 70-minute mark.
Clear Bag Policy
Only see through plastic, vinyl or PVC bags will be allowed into Torero Stadium. There will be no bag check service available. One clear bag no larger than 12″ by x 6″ x 12″ OR a one-gallon clear freezer bag (Ziploc or similar). In addition, fans may carry a small clutch bag or purse no larger than 6.5″ x 4.5″, with or without a strap. Each ticket holder, including children, may carry an approved clear bag and a clutch purse. Diaper bags will be allowed for families bringing small children.
For your safety here are the updates to concessions at the stadium.
- Mobile ordering will be available with designated pick-up location within Jenny Craig Pavilion
Visa, Master Card and American Express are accepted at concession and merchandise stands.
Diaper Changing Locations
The bathrooms in Jenny Craig Pavilion offer diaper changing stations for families.
Only digital tickets via Flash Mobile Directory from the SD Loyal or AXS app will be accepted at the gates. To access your tickets on Matchday and have them scanned at the gates, create an account on AXS or download the AXS app. Screenshots, printed PDFs and emails will not be accepted. Children under 2 do not need a ticket as long as they are not occupying a seat and sitting with a parent or guardian.
A first aid station is located just inside the Main Gates at the Main Courtyard. If you are in need of immediate medical attention, please notify an usher or security guard.
Food & Beverage
SD Loyal matches will offer a variety of food and beverage options, including local craft beer. Menus and selections to change each match. *No outside food and beverages allowed in the venue*
Gates open 90 minutes prior to kick off. To enter the stadium, proceed to the Main Gate or East Entrance.
Guest services is located just inside the Main Gate behind the Main Courtyard.
Lost & Found
Lost something? Lost items will be collected at Guest Services located just inside the Main Gates in the Main Courtyard.
Buy your favorite SD Loyal swag from The Shop located in the main plaza and SW corner.
Parking is free and included in the price of your tickets.
- All parking structures will be open
- Main structure – General/Premium Parking
- East structure – STM Parking
- West structure – General Parking (Shuttles Available)
- NO tailgating/standing/congregating allowed in the parking lots
- View Parking & Shuttle Map >>
Bus service is provided to the campus of USD. To view routes and plan your trip, visit sdmts.com.
Uber and Lyft pick-up is located by the Sports Center/Alcala Vista. View Parking & Shuttle Map >>
Stadium chairs are allowed – please be courteous to surrounding fans.
Smoking is not allowed in, or around, the stadium. This includes vaping and electronic cigarettes.
Strollers are allowed for small children.
Tailgating is not allowed on the campus of USD.
Sealed factory plastic bottles will be permitted. No metal container/bottles allowed (i.e. Hydro Flask)
Items/Objects Prohibited from Torero Stadium are found below:
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Glass, metal or hard plastic containers, and bags larger than 12” x 6” x 12”
- Frozen Beverage bottles
- Vuvuzelas and similar noisemakers
- Smoke bombs, flares and similar incendiary devices
- Hard or soft sided coolers of any size
- Boxes or wrapped packages of any size
- Animals (other than service animals required because of a disability)
- Balls, toys or sports equipment
- Laser pointers
- Helium balloons
- Poles or sticks
- Unauthorized cameras with lenses longer than 3.5 inches, interchangeable or telephoto lenses, video cameras, monopods or tripods
- Skates, skateboards, scooters or bicycles