To ensure the safety of all guests coming to San Diego Loyal matches during the 2022 season we will be implementing safety guidelines for our match day experience. Please read carefully below and reach out to us if you have any questions or concerns with the process.
You must follow all stadium policies, including health and safety policies and posted instructions while in the stadium and on stadium grounds.
An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. COVID-19 is an extremely contagious disease that can lead to severe illness and death. According to the centers for disease control and prevention, senior citizens and those with underlying medical conditions are especially vulnerable.
By entering the stadium and stadium grounds, you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19.
Full 100% capacity
Social Distancing and Face Covering
- Guests are expected to remain in their designated ticketed seats at all times while in the stadium bowl seating sections.
- Standing/congregating in open areas or sitting anywhere other than the seat listed on the guests’ ticket is prohibited
- Face coverings are optional
Stadium Entry & Exit Policy
- All tickets are now digital and can be accessed within the SD Loyal App. All tickets can be accessed in the SD Loyal App / AXS app for scanning and entry at the gates on match days. Make sure to transfer tickets to everyone in your party before the game so each individual has their own digital ticket
- Social distancing will be implemented throughout the ingress process, queue lines, security screening, and ticket scanning locations
- All tickets will continue to be digital and there will be no walk up sales
- Enhanced security mag screening procedures and clear bag policy continue to be in place
- Common areas will be sanitized throughout the event including bathrooms, and all public spaces
- Hand Sanitizer stations will be in entrances, bathrooms, concessions, and in every section of the stadium