18/86 presented by Quidel, connects with San Diego’s 18 cities and 86 neighborhoods through a week of activities which includes practices at local fields, volunteer efforts, community events, and highlighting local small businesses.
Soccer Capital presented by Rady Children’s Hospital, amplifies the love of the beautiful game in our community with a focus on youth participation and Loyal Select, SD Loyal’s youth academy.
Mission Gratitude presented by Armstrong & Associates, celebrates and supports active duty, veteran and retired military members and their families.
Together San Diego unites community activations including volunteer efforts, promoting inclusivity with San Diego Pride, our YMCA partnership and more.
SAN DIEGO LOYAL SC DONATION REQUESTS
San Diego Loyal SC is happy to support non-profit organizations and their fundraising efforts through donations whenever possible. We thank you for your support and for considering San Diego Loyal SC to be a part of your fundraising event.
Please complete the form below and click the “Submit” button at the bottom. Due to the high volume of requests received each week, we ask that you follow our guidelines below.
DONATION SUBMISSION GUIDELINES
• All donation requests must be submitted ONLINE only to be considered and at least four (4) weeks prior to the date of your event.
• Mailed/Phoned/E-mailed/Faxed requests will NOT be accepted.
• A submitted request does not guarantee a donation.
• We are unable to donate to individuals or give monetary donations.
• All donations are made based on availability.
• Requests are filled at the discretion of San Diego Loyal SC. All decisions are final.